We are glad see you again!
In order to keep it this way, we kindly ask you to keep the following rules.
For more information about your Kampnagel Visit click here.
For Information about participating in the Training Intensive please click here.
1. Before the offer
- You feel ill? Stay at home! Persons with signs of or existing colds of any severity or fever are generally not allowed to participate in classes. The same applies to people who are in quarantine ordered by the authorities.
2. How can I participate?
- You have to register or buy a ticket for all our K3 offers before they start. For the professional training, you can register via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you buy a ticket, you also provide your contact details, which will be deleted after four weeks.
- The tickets will be checked before the event and may not be given to others.
- You are not allowed to bring unannounced companions.
3. What is 2G?
- Since November 29, 2021 all our events are "2G events". Please check the information when buying your ticket.
- 2G means: Fully Vaccinated / Recovered. Please have your vaccinated / convalescent certificate and your proof of identity ready. The documents will be checked by our admission staff. Therefore, be sure to come on time.
4. Distance regulation
- A distance of 1.50 m from other people who are not your infectious community should be maintained.
- The distance of 2.5 m should be maintained during dance practical classes and training. During practical classes, you should, if possible, only stay in your area marked on the floor.
5. Wear a mask
- When entering the building and during events in our halls an FFP2 or OP mask should be worn (although it is not mandatory in the halls during 2G events, we still recommend it!)
- The mask can be removed during classes and dance practicals. However, we recommend wearing it whenever possible here as well.
6. Hygiene measures
- Hands must be washed or disinfected thoroughly and regularly with soap before the start of the event.
- Observe cough and sneeze etiquette.
- Work materials such as yoga mats etc. must be brought by the participants themselves.
7. Changing rooms and showers
- May be used in compliance with the distance and mask requirement and the maximum number of persons. The kitchen may not be used at present. We recommend that you come to the courses already dressed and shower at home. Please bring your own drinks.
You can download our rules of conduct here.