Professional training usually takes place weekly from Monday to Thursday from 10:30 to 12:00. (Deviation possible due to public holidays and training breaks) Registration for specific dates is not necessary.
Requirements for participation
- The K3 professional training is explicitly aimed at professional dancers, dancers in education or dance students and dance pedagogues as well as artists in the field of performing arts with a distinctive dance movement practice and a high physical training level.
- One-time accreditation via the ticket system is required.
- Access only with valid ticket, accreditation and ticket purchase can be made online
We expect from our participants a realistic self-assessment of their dance skills and experience. In case of doubt about fulfilling the terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
K3 offers affordable ticket prices for the professional training to make physical dance training accessible to professional dancers in a cost-compatible way. Our aim is to offer dance classes at a high level for professionals who want to maintain their fitness with sustainable movement training. Therefore, the one-time accreditation is necessary as proof of professional dance background.
Here you can find Accreditation form
- 1er-Ticket: 6€
- 4er-Ticket: 20€
- 12er-Ticket (valid for one year, entitles to purchase tax tickets for all Kampnagel events except external events, concerts, special events): 50€
- Annual tickets (valid for one year, for a maximum of 125 training sessions, entitles to purchase tax tickets for all Kampnagel events except external events, concerts, special events) 250€
Your comments, suggestions and proposals are very welcome and will be answered via email@example.com.