K3 | Tanzplan Hamburg – Seoul Dance Center
Choreographer Exchange Program
For the fourth time, K3 | Tanzplan Hamburg and Seoul Dance Center cooperate in exchanging choreographers. While a Korean choreographer will work at K3 from 4 August until 4 September, Seoul Dance Center will host a choreographer from Hamburg to be in Seoul from 17 August until 16 September 2020. For the details of the stay please have a look below.
The choreographer should have experience of several professional dance projects (after finishing university) and should be working in Hamburg on a regular basis.
Applications (in English) initially go to K3 | Tanzplan Hamburg before Seoul Dance Center will make the final decision
Deadline for applications: 16 March 2020
- Period of Residency : 17 Augus to 16 September 2020 (one month)
- Support details
- Facilities: Rehearsal space and accommodation
- Programme: Exploring Korean contemporary arts including meetings with artists and arts professionals, attending dance performances and exhibitions, Seoul International Choreography Workshop 2020
- If the choreographer from Hamburg has a specific research plan during the residency period, SDC will provide them information.
- If there are workshops or classes for dance artists during the residency period, it is free to attend.
- It might be possible to teach a class, lead a workshop, or have a showcase at the SDC.
- Financial details
- Accommodation provided, living expenses paid in South Korean Won
- travel paid by K3 | Tanzplan Hamburg
- Description of your work/approach to work
- motivation letter (max. 1 page)
- up to 5 video links
- Deadline: 16 March 2020
- please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organisation | Communication
K3 offers two- to three-month internships several times a year in the fields of organisation and communication. On inquiry, longer internships are also possible. At least basic language skills in German are necessary.
Applications may be submitted at any time.
For applications and inquiries please contact until February 16th: email@example.com